Survive and Thrive...Without
Killing Your Boss. by John Hoover
Table of Contents
- Develop a Personal Vision or Tell Me Again Why I’m Doing This
- Develop a People-centric Business Concept or
- Cross Your Fingers and Hope Somebody Out There Likes This
- Seek Answers from the People who Understand the Questions or
- There’s a Mitten in this Mess
- Get the People Who Know Involved or
- A Great Team Beats a Great Moose Every Time
- Motivate for Maximum Productivity or Organization Anyone?
- Assemble Teams Based on their Natural Motivation or
- Why is there Paint on that Moose?
- Involve the Team When Threats and Opportunities Appear or
- Somebody Call the SWOT Team
- Find a Place at the Table or Never Leave a Knitter Behind
- Grow the Business or Machines Don’t Need Naps
- Meet the Kompetition Where it Lives or
- What’s that Blowing in from Siberia?